Thursday 4 October 2012

KUCHING, SARAWAK : 23/9/12 - 27/9/12

A week of travelling...as I am writing now, I am in Kuching with my 2 boys.

T-shirts for my sis and niece.

Yes,our very first time here and it has completed our journey to all main cities in Malaysia, but  not for E-an who has not gone to Sabah.

A helpful map given by the bellboy.TQVM


My main purpose here was to present my research in UNIMAS which went smoothly.


We were looking high and low for this road... so near, but so far...hehehe...managed to get here for Sarawak motif fabric and E-an's Sarawak pjs.


My favourite will always be non-crease materials.


I bought the above as cheap as RM8.50 per meter.  I chose blue because I have a matching tudung with it.  
When I asked the salesperson, she said the motif is during festival... which I did not really understand... hehehe..


KUL-KCH, E-an behaved :)

KCH-KUL, my over-friendly son sat with another passenger... adussss...

Next entry would be my trip to Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam... ngeee...

 C more of us @ http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.4836754481254.297854.1368486215&type=1&l=a7108acec4

No comments:

Post a Comment