Friday 30 November 2012

Fridge Magnet Crazeeee...

Assalammualaikum all... I have been very busy lately, but I promised myself to write at least one entry per month to encourage my students (especially) to write, so today I am going to share my collection of fridge magnets.


When I moved in my new house a few years back, I wanted a board for it which I can also scribble, so I decided to have a big white board in my kitchen.  Some are souvenirs (which I got two this week... one from Hong Kong and one from Medan... still waiting from the ones from Zurich... oh I love my friends :p) and some I bought myself whenever I travel be in locally or abroad.



Talking about travelling... Like I mentioned earlier, I have been very busy with office work, conference and of course family.  My family and I have gone for Cuti-cuti Malaysia.  

From 12 October 2012 to 14 October 2012, I had a workshop in Cameron Highlands, so since Ipoh was very near, my family came except for my parents because my father cannot tolerate the weather.



Then 2 weeks after that that was on 26-27 October 2012, during Hari Raya Aidil Adha weekend, we went to Penang to celebrate my dad's birthday :) Foodie Heaven...



Another 2 weeks (huh? every 2 weeks... hehehe), 10-12 November 2012, we joined my eldest sister's company Family Day in Pangkor Island.  Ngeeeeee...



In the same week, on the 15 November 2012, I went to Genting Highlands with my in-laws 
and on the next day...


we headed to Fraser's Hill and it was our first time there.  I loved the weather.


Till my next entry... oh yaaaaa feel free to add in my fridge magnet collection 
and you know where to find me... hehehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment