Tuesday 15 May 2012

Kacang Keras




I bought this last week in Puchong...Rm2 each and RM5 for  3packets.  Taste wise...OK...just OK...hmmm... just finished it :p

When I was in high school, my friends and I ate kacang keras besides our main food.  We also mix the kacang keras with laksa, nasik lemak etc etc etc.  Some of us have kacang keras under the table to be eaten in class...during class hour that is...and according to them it is to say bye2 to their sleepiness which I could not agree less :)

I seriously cannot remember the price, but sometimes the uncle would come and we would buy directly from him at the entrance of the canteen that is before the kacang keras reached our makcik kantin.  There was no difference in the price,but the uncle presence was like Shah Rukh Khan coming to us...hahahaha... If for any reason there were no stock, the makcik kantin would be asked over and over again...tak de lagi ke kacang keras, makcik...hmmmm I wondered what happened to our beloved makcik kantin.  I could still remember when he FOUGHT with pakcik kantin when he wanted to marry his girlfriend I heard.  Scary...

Anyway, what I miss most is the combination of kacang keras with sirap limau...yummmmmy...you should try, but get the best ones of both.... burp... excuse me... heheheee...

6 comments:

  1. hahhaha....sirap limau makcik kantin memang terbaik...kekekke...tak tau ngape kacang keras kat skolah paling sedap aku rasa...tak sama dgn beli kat luar...heheheh....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aku ada jumpa... jual kat buntong... sedap giler... siap bleh beli kat rumah org yg buat tu...

      Delete
  2. 20/30 sen kot....laksa 50 sen

    ReplyDelete