Monday 14 May 2012

MY HAPPY FAMILY

Our latest photo during my cousin's wedding,
Jazmin - Dzul in KB, Kelantan...
adding more Kelantanese to our clan :)


Oh my...it's May...mid May already!!! Birthdays of my two boys...not only the two of them, but the others in my family...from end of May to mid of June.  Han will in Kota Bharu, Kelantan a lot these few months for work purposes. My family from Ipoh is coming end of May for Kidszania... Looking at the brighter side, we will have more celebrations...one with Han and one or more without Han.  He does not really mind, at least that was what he said last night because he is not really into birthday celebration which is so different from me.  I value every moment giving birth to E-an, so the celebration has to be equal :) Hehehehe... just finding reasons to celebrate.  I have been celebrating birthdays like forever, it is very important that a slice of cake would do.  I also have sisters and friends who really appreciate our birth days, you know who you are.  Bisou bisou and I miss all of you.

2 comments:

  1. hehehhe....zaman skang kalau dpt wish pun dah rasa best....especially dari teman rapat...sambut b'day e-an kat kl la ni ek...selamat kek keter..tak yah nak mommy nak kena angkut dari kl ke ipoh...hahahha..kalau dak berpeloh2 keknya...hahhaha

    cantik warna baju kome..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. kan...janji org ingat bday kita...Insya Allah kat kl...but mcm x de kek kete cos han x de...deme dr ipoh x leh specify lak date nak dtg...berpeloh2 lak keke nunggu...kek tu x leh letak dlm fridge...but present da beli semlm...tq...kami suka beno warna ni...kalu caya dak mak aku ada kain buruk warna gini...cantik gila...dia buat lapik bantal masa tido...sukaaaaa

    ReplyDelete