Saturday 11 August 2012

MISCARRIAGE

I have been wanting to write here, but was saving it for a good news which was supposed to be finalized by this week.  Sadly, it did not happen and here I am sharing the most valuable experience in this holy month of Ramadhan.  I was confirmed pregnant about 2 months ago and my check up for this week was to confirm my baby's heartbeat, but sadly there was none.  I went to 2 doctors and confirmed that the baby stopped developing last week, 7th week. We could see the baby without heartbeat and sadly shrunk.

I have so many things to express,but so little words to describe.  Not a fan of tears, but I cried mostly to respond to my biological needs... at least that is what I have been telling myself.  Thank you, Han for always being there for me.  I know you are frustrated although you do not express it, and still THANK YOU for the pregnancy gift.

Redha... Dr. Kamsiah from An-Nur Bangi explained throughly and it has made both, Han and I understood the whole process.  Nobody wants to be in this situation and I hope nobody would, but Allah knows best.  We believe good things awaits us.

This morning I did the D&C in Ipoh and praying that it would be the first and the last.  I have heard of it from so many friends and never thought I was adding to the statistics.........

Salam Ramadhan Al-Mubarak and Thank you very much to all wishes and prayers...

6 comments:

  1. assalamualaikum ain.. tak apa... ada hikmah di sebaliknya.. Allah lebih mengetahui... semoga Ain cepat pulih.. nak raya dah ni.. berpantang ler nampaknya yea... jaga pemakanan & kesihatan...
    -From: Kak Faiz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salam Ain, Take care of your self. I am sorry for your loss. Take your time to heal...hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ada kat ipoh dah le ye ni ain...tengah berpantang la ni....

    tak pe la ain tak dek rezeki....sekurang2nya han n e-an masih ada disamping ain kan..:)

    ReplyDelete