Saturday 18 August 2012

SYAWALRIAH

I was born in Syawal...my parents wanted to name me Syawalriah.  Jokingly I told my family, I would want them to call me Sally :).  After consulting an Ustaz, I was given a lovely name, Nurul Ain Binti Md. Zulkifly. Not so sure what does Syawalriah mean or does it carry any meaning, but Nurul Ain means cahaya mata...wink wink.

My raya preparation this year started very early compared to before, but a bigfoot I am, still looking for a pair of shoes.Today is my very last day, I believe the shoes that is meant for me is out there,Insya Allah.  French soles, I am still eyeing you.

I was so shocked looking at the quatity of E-an's baju raya that he started wearing them from yesterday.  Thank you all for the gifts.  Whenever we say baju raya, kasut raya, kuih raya...he would say baju rayyan, kasut rayyan... he thinks that raya=rayyan... anak... anak...

Han is all set for raya...new hairstyle...he wanted the Fahrin Ahmad look.    Not so sure whether he is a fan of Fahrin... hehe.  Yesterday when I was going through some pictures and Fahrin's was one of it, E-an said daddy...he thought Fahrin=daddy...and of course Han was happy...remember, children at his age do not lie...hahahaha...

Well... my principles with both of them is very easy...If you are happy, I am happy...with limitations of course...

I am stopping here with SELAMAT HARI RAYA...MAAF ZAHIR DAN BATIN...muahs muahs...Assalammualaikum...

4 comments:

  1. selamat hari raya madam syawalriah :3

    -haniff raymond-
    BAV :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahhaha....tak sangka han minat kat fahrin ek..kekekke...aku hari minggu lepas carik kasut semua yg aku berkenan saiz dah tak dek kat aeon...tinggal saiz besar jek....geramnya aku....last2 beli juga le....tapi enda yg pilih....hehehe

    selamat hari raya aidilfitri juga buat ain sekeluarga...raya jgn lupa dtg umah ek..ekekeke

    ReplyDelete