Monday 26 March 2012

AHMAD RAYYAN AHMAD RAZREEHAN


Mr. Cheeky, I would call him. My less than 2-year old boy... the only one we have for now...hehe.  He is full of energy!  Talkative and loves to sing.  He even hums his own song! Alhamdullilah... a healthy boy, what else a mother can ask for.  I still cannot believe that I am a mother... hehehe...




I really like this photo (with my beloved Mak whom he calls Opah) because of his Awan Nano hair which we had to cut.  I did not agree though because the hair made him different from the others.  Now I guess everyone agrees that I am right.  You might be wondering what happened to his nose... he fell down in Ipoh when he was tailing Opah to the kitchen.  He just woke up, but very anxious to follow Opah.  Anyway, I soooo cannot wait for the hair to curl back and would like to send him to a talent agency.  Hahahaa...mummy is very ambitious. Well, like people said everything starts with a dream.  

E-an is what everyone calls him.  The name is adapted from hitz.fm DJ, Tengku Ian aka Ean.  It was during my confinement, we went out to Ipoh Town and I saw the hitz.fm billboard :-)   To differentiate, I put a dash in his name.  Looks more catchy... Branding is so important.  I am happy that he now can call his own name confidently, cannot wait for him to be able to write his own name.  Ya Allah, may my son's handwriting is as beautiful as his soul.  Amin.
 
There are so many stories to tell about him, too many actually... but the main thing is E-an sayang... Daddy, and Aaaamy (that is what he calls me!) love you more than words could describe.  May Allah always be with us. Amin.

P.S. - Just cannot wait to celebrate his 2nd birthday on 20 May 2012... over la Mummy... ahaks

2 comments:

  1. hahhaha...mommy memang over..kekekke...kek apa lak tahun ni ain? hahahaha...

    bagus tu hantar kelas...boleh belajar main piano ke gitar ke...hhehehehe

    memang seronok tengok anak membesar kan ain...:)

    sabtu ari tu yaya dtg ambik briani ngan anak2 dia pun ikut sekali but baby tak dek la....chomel betul anak2 yaya...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha...kek kete kot ej...hehe...mmg ada plan nk anto...kita masa kecik pun comel ej :-)

    ReplyDelete