Saturday 10 March 2012

SISTERHOOD :-)

ILU 10...we named ourselves after a Tamil or Hindi,I am not sure but I know it was produced from the India film industry which stands for I LOVE YOU. Why 10?Of course not I LOVE YOU 10x...hehehe...10 because there are 10 of us; Ej, Wa, Azie, Yaya, Ima, Ijan, Elin, Fara, Nur and Ain(that's me....ngeee).  We were close (not from the same class) since we were in Form3 (1993) alamak, now you know my age... hehe...and we are still standing strong together... at least in our hearts.

Whatever happens,the end of the day,these are the people we look for,we turn to (well at least to any one of us )just to find comfort. We have to admit that some point of our lives we were LOST and we kept a silent from each other, but we knew ILU was there waiting to save us waithout judging us...well if anyone judged us, we just ignored.  Ignorance has also saved ILU loads of times. Any one would tell you,it is unhealthy, but whatever works.Maybe because of this, some people tried to be ILU 11 or ILU 12, but we know it has always been and will always will be ILU 10.

Now, we are successful in whatever we do best.  We do not need an award from the Queen of England to know that we are successful :-) Besides that, TQ technology for keeping us together.  With the commitment that we have, I cannot remember when was the last time all of us gathered or which and where was our photo taken with enough corum.

We will be celebrating our 19th Anniversary on 7 September 2012 which is also my birthday...ahaksss, so gals we should make sure next year we will color the town red, a grand celebration for my birthday, eh our Anniversary... hehe...we will turn 20... oh my it has been a long journey.

To ILU... I LOVE YOU yesterday,I LOVE YOU today and I LOVE YOU tomorrow...bisou bisou (kiss kiss in French)

5 comments:

  1. ainnn...huhuhu..sungguh touching bila membacanya...sob sob..kekeke

    betul tuh..we are still standing strong toghether...:)

    nak 20 thn dah ilu ek...wahhh tuanya..kekeke..tapi rasa cam kejap je....walaupun jarang tepon bagai tapi raya tetap jugak dpt jumpa kan..hehehe...tapi tu la nak jumpa sekali 10 semua memang tak dek can dah rasanya...kekeke

    pa pe pun....love ilu 4 ever...:) nak bisou bisou jugaksss...hahhaha

    ilu yg lain silalah jeles yeee..hahahah sebab i leh komen...kakakka..

    ReplyDelete
  2. testing..testing....ejei nih...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tq ain for the love n ur thought. At least i know that i am still part of ur ilu 10..coz i know i am not to someone. Deep in my heart ilu 10 is always my best friends.....ever

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thank Allah Swt for this beautiful friendship. May it last long..hingga akhir hayat. Je t'aime :) -Ima-

    ReplyDelete
  5. X tau nk komen apa, yg pastinya walaupun masing2 dh bawak haluan sendiri, ilu 10 masih lagi menitir kat bibir aku. -wa-

    ReplyDelete