Friday 30 March 2012

Ipoh-Kuale-Tepen...

It was the last of school holiday and after HFMD, we decided to bring E-an and my niece Damia to Taiping Zoo.  

Once, we reached Kuala Kangsar, we went to Pak Ngah Laksa Restaurant.  Congratulations that they have opened an air-conditioned restaurant.



Then after that we went to Mak Yong's house. The more the merrier, we invited my cousin niece, Chor Uzma to tag along.  To continue our journey, we took the old road to Taiping.  We stopped by our so called 'Kampung'.  My... I really miss this house.



Then I asked Han to stop at this new signboard, when I grew up it was not there.





Further up, this was where we bought ais kacang.  The more seniors ones would walk, but I was not allowed to join because I was too young according to my mother.


 
Not far from here, I stopped by my good friend's house, Azira's mom's house to visit her  latest addition, Adam.  She was still on Maternity Leave.  Very frustrating, I did not take a photo because I stopped for less than 10 minutes and was struggling with E-an whom did not want to leave as he got really attracted with the mini go-kart.  E-an and his car obsession.  LOL.  Sorry Yaya for the kelam-kabutness!!! heheheee...


Then, we reached Taiping Zoo.  We took the train twice.  See how E-an and my sister were really happy.


This was taken after our first train trip. One BIG happy family. Cute elephants as the background :p



Time to say Goodbye.



The others in the family came from Ipoh (except for my Mom who was tired) to have dinner at Mak Jah's in Kuala Sepetang.  From the faces, you know it was a good dinner.



We had FUN... Alhamdullilah, I am blessed with good company, good food and it was all in all a good trip.  I would prefer the Night Safari though, but the children might fall asleep.  Next trip, Insya Allah.

P.S.
These would be helpful for your trips:
 www.zootaiping.gov.my and http://makjahmeeudangkualasepetang.blogspot.com/













4 comments:

  1. Yaya: Night safari pon best ain, x panas.. Kitaorg g masa aleeya pon x berjalan lagik.. X tido derg, tren tuh bising gak, and fascinated tgk even org besar excited naik tren..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yaya... last g night safari masa damia kecik... tertido dia... hehehe... last2 kami yang excited lebih :-)

      Delete
  2. hahhaha..kalau aku pun naik tren je...letih berjalan..kekkeke..

    lama betul tak gi zoo..time rombongan sekolah je merasa..itu la pun tempat lawatannya...hahhaha....

    kejap je singgah umah yaya nye..ingatkan lama...hehehe

    wahhh besar kedai makjah tu ek..memang org menuju kedai dia je kalau gi sana....:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tu yang best cos ada tren, ej... jap je singgah rumah yaya... tak bawak apa pun tuk adam... sangat best kedai mak jah tu...

      Delete