Saturday 17 March 2012

Weddingsss...

My son got HFMD which I will write in another post.  I am on the way back to Ipoh if incase he needs to be quarantined.  Now, I would like to share my excitement on my cousin, Jazmin with Ajoe weddings in Ipoh (end of April) and KB,Kelantan (early May). I just love weddings or any functions with themes be it color theme or kind or theme anyone could think of.  My sisters and I were busy asking about the themes last year...sorry Min for being too supportive...hehehe... Here goes the themes :-)

Akad Nikah:Purple

Reception in Ipoh:Peach or beige - classic aka tradisional (this is the thrilling part)

Reception in KB: Turqouise


I started digging our closet...hmmm...ok shopping time...TQ Jakel for the crazy SALE.  Let's do a fast checklist:

Purple:
Mine DONE...might not attend as I have to attend the full reherseal... aiseh...
Han DONE
E-an FOUND,but in between size so nearing the wedding, we will get him something...oh my purple is very rare for boys

Peach:
Mine DONE... the funny part is when my mom saw the fabric, she was like who is getting married...hehehe... I am going to be the emcee... so my husband said got to be vogidevas...hehehe
Han DONE
E-an DONE

Turqoise:
Mine DONE
Han DONE
E-an DONE

Now, it is tailor time.  I just spoke to my tailor and she is sick today, hopefully tomorrow OK.  The plan is to bring my dad, Han and E-an to their tailor.  Seriously cannot wait to see E-an in his cute sampin which we bought early this year in Terengganu.

To Min and Ajoe, I wish you all the best.  Enjoy preparing the wedding.  May Allah be with us... always, Insya ALLAH.

2 comments:

  1. wahhh si kakak nak kawin ye...tahniah..ain nanti letak la gambar wedding dia kat dlm nih..hehehhe..kawin ngan org kelantan jugak ye..hehehe....

    sampai 3 persalinan kome ain...ahahahhaha..sabo je la..dah le jadik mc ye..memang vouge the vass le kome...hahahah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nnt aku post sekali ngan gambo...aah aku yg excited...heheheh

      Delete