Wednesday 4 April 2012

...Bz Bee...



Oh we have just passed April Fool which was also my MIL's birthday, Happy Birthday Ma... 
I just realized that there are 8 months to go this year.  
Let's see what I have planned for the rest of the year:

APRIL
Trainer for Academic Staff Emcee Course
Foundation Week (students' activities - Speaker's Corner, Debate Competition, Treasure Hunt, games etc.)
Jazmin-Ajoe wedding in Ipoh

MAY
Follow-up with UPM-Sheffield Phd application
Jazmin-Ajoe wedding in KB
Han, E-an birthday

JUNE
Exam fever... marking... marking and marking...
Wedding in Penang: Han's friend

JULY
UniKL President's Cup English Debate Competition in UniKL MICET, Melaka
Semester re-opens
Ramadhan

AUGUST
Selamat Hari Raya :-) My Hari Raya celebration is usual 30 days of Syawal... ngeeeeee

SEPTEMBER
My birthday...ahaks...
Research paper presentation http://www.fss.unimas.my/C-MAS2012/Registration.html
Girls trip (with my BFF, Bib) to Ho Chi Minh (Saigon), Vietnam

OCTOBER
Chill... for now!

NOVEMBER
Research paper presentation http://www.eng.upm.edu.my/aerotech/ This one I am presenting on behalf of a friend, Hazariah aka Kurt who is in Spain doing her Phd.. Topic? Aircraft Biofuel... An English lecturer presenting on technical subject... I will study and Yes, I can do it, Insya Allah.

DECEMBER
4th Anniversary... muahssss

4 comments:

  1. Oi! December exam fever again

    ReplyDelete
  2. ain nak gi vietnam ek..wahhh kena angkut duit bebanyak ain situ barang murah...hahhahahha...

    tengok kalender kome ni rasa dekat beno ngan ramadhan..hehehhe..tinggal sebulan je lagi b'day e-an ek...mommy dah kelam kabuts nak pilih kek..hahahhaha..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Insya Allah g sept ejei... ticket da beli... tu ingat nak g bawak bag kosong... overkan... heheheh... aku ada lg seari nak ganti pose... tu la nak 2 thn da encik ahmad jr... cepat btoi...

      Delete