Monday 9 April 2012

HOCKEY

Shah Rukh Khan... was the coach for India team in the movie I watched on TV with Han last week... well  E-an was also watching in his own way.  

Hockey.. I just love the game.  I was the goalkeeper for my school, SMRPB team and college team in UPM. My mother would go to the games to give her support when I was representing my school.  She was actually a hockey player back then.  One thing I could never forget when I received a card and was asked to stay behind the goal post. Duration?  I cannot remember.  Funny, but when I watched the movie I realized that losing 1 player will break the team spirit and always an advantage to the other team.  To Bainun hockey team 1991-1995, I know it is irrelevant now, but I am so sorry for my ignorance... Peace :-)
 
I also watched Sultan Azlan Shah Cup.  My friends (you know who you are...ngeee) and I would rush after work and queued to buy the tickets. We would go for most of the important games.  I wish I still have the time to go.  Maybe not now... maybe in the near future.  Insya Allah...

5 comments:

  1. sape friends tu ain? hehehhe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahkak ke..sultan azlan shah cup kita ada gi tengok ke..hockey world cup mmg ada..sbb aku bli tshirt kaler orennn..obviously influenced by you. ;p -Ima-

    ReplyDelete
  3. yang pastinya...ima ejei...tu la aku rasa mcm world cup...tapi mcm confused...nak selamat tulis sultan azlan cup...hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahhaha..dah teka juga....rasanya ima...hahahha..sebab kome pernah citer rasanya..hehehhe

    ReplyDelete
  5. kan... hehehe... aku ingat kamu beli baju tu ima... but warna oren tu... mcm da lama ek aku suka oren... hahahahhaaa...

    ReplyDelete