Tuesday 10 April 2012

Madam Ain

People would say... Ala jadik cikgu English jer, bukan susah pun!!! And I would say... Banyak la ko... 

Sorry I am just... very frustrated today.  It is not difficult, but it can be not so easy at times.  Whenever I am down, I always thought of my teachers in Sekolah Menengah Raja Permaisuri Bainun, Ipoh.  I was naughty and I guess that is why I find myself in this situation, but what I do not have YET is the patience my teachers had.  

To my students, I may have said things just now, but I meant it in a good way.  SORRY...  My prayers are always with all of you.   Remember, I cannot help you if you do not help yourselves.  May next week be a better class.  See you.

2 comments:

  1. hahahha..sabo..sabo....jahats kan kita dulu...especially kelas agama...hahhahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aah masa tulis mmg teringat ustazah azizah... heheehe

      Delete