Tuesday 24 April 2012

Speaking London?

People ask me how to improve English...the fast way that is... My suggestion would be for you to choose 2 newspapers in different languages from the same company.  Let say your mother tongue is BM, so prepare BM and English (compulsory of course) newspapers from the same company.  Then read the English version of Article A, if you really really really do not understand, check the BM version.  This is easier for some of you who are not dictionary friendly...not even the virtual ones :)

I have had people telling me it worked for them... so try people...there is no harm of trying, but if it does not work...there are many other ways...just do not give up... ALL THE BEST :-)

3 comments:

  1. mdm, but how to speak fluently like english is my mther tongue n like london is my hometown? very stressful indeed..IRFAN

    ReplyDelete
  2. aku baca paper hari ahad je..mingguan malaysia..kekekek

    ReplyDelete
  3. Irfan...practice practice n practice... Ej..gossip gossip :-)

    ReplyDelete